Ask anyone living up here: late autumn is one of the best times to visit the Whitsundays. While Australians down south are airing out their winter wardrobe, we’re dressed in our usual summer attire.
Getting Here is Simple
With Tiger Air now joining Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin Australia, there are more ways than ever to escape to the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. Direct flights are available from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Best of all, you can fly for as little as $89. Too Easy!
This offer is available for all the boats in our fleet (subject to availability). The savings shown are based on 7 nights sailing, however shorter bookings are available on request.
* $500 per person based on 6 people sailing on Jasambri II
- 4 hour briefing on the boat and local area
- Linen, towels, bathroom and galley/kitchen consumables
- Fully equipped galley/kitchen, just bring your own food
- Bonus free nights included
- Spectacular ocean and islands view from every portal, no matter where you choose to spend the night
- All safety and navigation equipment on-board
- Snorkelling equipment
- Full, first class Charter Yachts Australia service we offer all our guests
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE ON A LIKE FOR LIKE HOLIDAY ON THE SAME DATES
Make it Happen
Fill out the Form…
… or Call Us Now
We can answer all your sailing holiday questions and help you choose the perfect boat for your adventure
To access this special offer quote
“No Winter Blues”