Check-in & Briefing Procedure
• Our office and office equipment is regularly disinfected with Biodet QT Sanitiser and have 1.5 metre measures in place to ensure social distancing is followed.
• Health and temperature checks for all charterers are recorded on arrival.
• Charterers are asked to maintain social distancing measures throughout the check-in and briefing process.
• Only one crew representative will be involved in the briefing process, others can remain nearby.
• Charterers must download the COVID Safe App to their phones, this is to aid in tracing should someone become ill.
• Hand sanitiser and sanitary wipes are provided on arrival for your convenience.
• Contact-less payment is encouraged.
• All staff are regularly kept up-to-date with procedures, COVID-19 updates and ensuring we do our part to keep our environment safe. We will continue to monitor the health and travel advice by the Australian Government and make necessary contact with future guests should your charter be affected in any way due to any travel restrictions.