Ask anyone living up here: Winter is when it all happens! Racing sailors from around Australia know this is the perfect time to be in the Whitsundays, as over a hundred racing yachts of all kinds congregate for two weeks of beautiful sailing in Airlie Beach and Hamilton Island race weeks. Humpback whales and their newborn calves can be spotted all around the Whitsunday islands; while on-shore, Airlie Beach comes alive for the Whitsunday Reef Festival.
Best of all, while Australians down south are rugged up in their winter wardrobes, we’re basking in some of the best weather the tropics has to offer – it’s summer dress all the way here!
Getting Here is Simple
With Tiger Air now joining Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin Australia, there are more ways than ever to escape to the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. Direct flights are available from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Best of all, you can fly for as little as $89. Too Easy!
This offer is available for all the boats in our fleet (subject to availability). The prices shown are based on 7 nights sailing, however shorter bookings are available on request.
* $600 per person based on 6 people sailing on Jasambri II
- 4 hour briefing on the boat and local area
- Linen, towels, bathroom and galley/kitchen consumables
- Fully equipped galley/kitchen, just bring your own food
- Bonus free nights included
- Spectacular ocean and islands view from every portal, no matter where you choose to spend the night
- All safety and navigation equipment on-board
- Snorkelling equipment
- Full, first class Charter Yachts Australia service we offer all our guests
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE ON A LIKE FOR LIKE HOLIDAY ON THE SAME DATES
Make it Happen
Fill out the Form…
… or Call Us Now
We can answer all your sailing holiday questions and help you choose the perfect boat for your adventure
To access this special offer quote
“No Winter Blues”