A bareboating holiday is a truly unique experience and offers you freedom to create you own adventure – however it can be hard to know where to start. Don’t despair, we are here to help! From choosing the perfect boat for yourself and your crew, the experiences available to enjoy and how to lock in you favourite vessel to charter: our reservations team are standing by to guide you through these important choices, and create a recommendation list to best suit your needs!
Decide When to Go
The Whitsundays offers year round tropical weather, meaning no matter when you charter you’re sure to enjoy temperatures averaging 27c and water temperatures of 25c.
- If you’re a keen sailor, June to August offers ideal cruising conditions.
- If you want warm, balmy days and nights September to March will deliver.
- if you’re wanting to get away from the crowds, May and November will make you feel like you have the place to yourself.
Book Your Boat
Once you’ve decided on your boat, chosen dates and you’re ready to lock your charter in:
- You have the option to place a 3 day, no obligation hold on your preferred boat and dates while you finalise your plans to ensure all details are 100% before committing financially.
- To confirm the booking we require a $750 deposit with the remaining balance due 60 days before you sail. Charter bookings made within 60 days do require immediate full payment. See our cancellation policy for all the details.
- Once payment is received, we will send you a confirmation package via email with everything you need to help organise your charter, along with all your booking information
- View important Credit Card usage details here.