- Deposit of $750 within 7 days of reservation.
- Balance of tariff 60 days prior to departure with Contract Hire Agreement.
- Environmental Management Charge $30 per head ($12 plus $18 administration fee).
- Note: Fuel used for all vessels is payable upon return.
- A holding bond is payable on all vessels.
- Charter brief DVD $25.
VESSEL SECURITY BOND OPTIONS
1. Damage Waiver – non-refundable (between $290 – $480) plus $500 refundable bond.
2. Refundable vessel bond $2,500 – $3,500 fully refundable and held as a pre-authorisation only.
Linen, blankets, pillows, towels, fully equipped galley, crockery, cutlery, expendables (soap, toilet paper, dishwashing liquid, cleaning agents, vinegar, garbage bags, sponge), dinghy with outboard, snorkelling equip, safety gear, navigational aids, gas deck BBQ, 4 hour boat & area brief **Additional sail training available if required.
1. Overnight Accommodation onboard vessel available from $150-$350 p/n.
2. 100 Magic Miles by David Colfelt $90 (excl. postage within Australia).
3. Half day sail guide $250.
4. Airport Transfers – $18 per person.
5. Car Security – Full valet service and totally secured under cover.
6. Travel Insurance – highly recommended.
7. Accommodation – we would be pleased to make any bookings on your behalf.
8. Provisioning packs start from $38 p/p per day or self select and beverages.