Imagine having your own boat docked in the Whitsundays ready for you to come & enjoy year-round. Sound enticing? Then take advantage of the rare opportunity with Lagoon Catamarans. There are currently 2 sailing catamarans (Lagoon 40 & Lagoon 46) available for ownership, ready to go into charter and docked within Australia.
With these boats already built and located in Australia save time and money bypassing the build and transport component of a brand new boat and get started earning money on your investment and enjoying the perks of having a boat docked at the Southern Hemisphere’s most popular cruising destination, the Whitsundays.
Lagoon 40 Sailing Catamaran – Available Immediately
- 4 Cabins
- 2 Bathrooms
- Eye-catching and unique visual identity
- The mast step positioned further aft, providing numerous sailing advantages
- A self-tacking jib and shorter boom for easier simplified manoeuvres
- The mainsail, with high aspect ratio, optimises performance with the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail
- Featuring a superb layout, the living area is a divine space – spacious and light-filled
- Re-centred weight reduces pitch
Lagoon 46 Sailing Catamaran – Available Immediately
- 4 Cabins
- 4 Bathrooms
- Larger sail plan for a better of sail surface/displacement ratio
- Mast stepped further aft, arising directly from VPLP’s racing experience
- Deep and welcoming forward cockpit
- Large modular sunbeds
- Shorter boom, self-tacking jib and FlatWinder for mainsail track, for ease of handling
- Large foretriangle for a greater choice of headsails and greater efficiency
Lagoon 46 Sailing Catamaran – To Be Built
If you’d prefer to be involved from the beginning, the Lagoon 42 offers options to customise to your liking.
- Choose between 3 or 4 cabin versions
- A composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails
- An ingenious deck layout
- A single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural ‘revolution’
- New ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board
- The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat
- Mast moved further aft and self-tacking jib
Why Lagoon Catamarans?
- Industry leader in build & design
- The lagoons featured would be the only ones of their kind in our CYA fleet
- Models are new design making for great marketing edge to get in front of the crowd.
- Guests all around the world “Love Sailing Lagoons” and seek out these vessels for charter
- Lagoons hold their value in the market, so owners are never in a hurry to sell
Why Charter Yachts Australia?
- Our reputation is best in the market & we renowned for looking after our boat owners
- Our structured maintenance programs ensure your investment is always kept in optimum shape
- Guaranteed reliable referrals for taxation advice & lending options
- Our Crew. The CYA crew are the best in the industry and offer a wealth of experience and knowledge. We treat our staff as equals and they back us all the way which is acknowledged daily by our guests, suppliers and stake holders.
- Our charterers. We are ranked highest on TripAdvisor for Bareboating companies in the Whitsundays, showcasing the superior experience and service we offer to our guests.
- Our marketing strategy. We have an engaged and growing audience that we interact with daily via social media, regular e-newsletters, and trade shows, along with offering loyalty programs and working closely together Tourism Whitsundays and Tourism & Events Queensland on initiatives and seeking out new markets.